Although the AlertMeter® mobile app has already been shown to have positive implications on workplace safety, we are always seeking ways to improve it. We at Predictive Safety SRP are seeking 50 eligible participants (see requirements below) to take part in an ongoing study that requires only a minimal commitment of time and effort and which can be done at home. Participants will be compensated $150 upon completion of the study period. If you're interested in playing a small but important part in improving safety and performance around the world, we'd be happy to hear from you.
Participant Eligibility Requirements and Commitments
- Time commitment is just a few minutes a day for 1 month
- We're seeking 50 diverse participants, so all types of people are encouraged to participate (gender, age, background, education level, ethnicity, etc.). Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- For the length of the study (one month), participants must have:
- A recent-model Apple iPhone or Android-based smartphone and be comfortable downloading an app on it (specifically, the AlertMeter® app) according to provided instructions.
- A tablet, laptop, or desktop computer with an up-to-date web browser application such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or IE.
- Regular, daily access to the Internet with both the smartphone and the tablet/laptop/desktop.
Get More Information or Register to Participate
Just fill out and submit the form below and we'll respond soon. We appreciate your interest in this research!