AlertMeter® Free 30-Day Trial
For LinkedIn Members
Predictive Safety and the AlertMeter® team are excited to offer LinkedIn Members a free 30-day trial for using the AlertMeter at their company!
Registering is easy. Just follow the link here to sign up - no credit card is needed. The AlertMeter team will provide all the guidance and expertise you may need to make sure your AlertMeter Trial is a success. At the conclusion of the Free Trial, your company can decide to keep the AlertMeter platform or end your participation.
We sincerely appreciate your desire to enhance safety and performance in your workplace beyond what traditional methods can do. We're confident that the AlertMeter® is integral to the future of occupational safety, and we're enthusiastic to show it to you!
Still have questions? Send us an email.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is AlertMeter?®
AlertMeter® measures a person’s cognitive alertness with a 60 second graphic test taken on a computer, a touchscreen tablet, or a smartphone held in your hand. Funded in part with the National Institute of Occupational Health and Safety and the National Institutes of Health, AlertMeter® is backed by rigorous alertness and impairment research.
- What are some of the benefits of using this instead of regular drug testing?
- It's non-invasive
- It tests for real-time impairment, not the presence of drugs in body fluids
- It is a top-screen indicator of any number of causes of impairment that cause safety risk, including fatigue, illness, and emotional distress. All of these issues pose just as much of a safety risk as cannabis intoxication.
- It's done in seconds every morning as opposed to the awkward situation that takes place with random UA testing
- It gets to the heart of impairment, which is not about policing employee lifestyle, but caring about employee safety
- How does this work at our company?
Your employees will take the AlertMeter® test, which lasts 60-90 seconds, each time they come to the workplace and before they start work (at clock-in). You can decide if having employees take the AlertMeter® test at additional times, like before beginning particular job tasks or after lunch, would be beneficial at your organization as well.
- Will we receive all the benefits and training of a regular account?
Yes. As soon as you sign up, we'll send you your private url where you can start entering employees, and a Welcome Packet that tells you how to proceed with onboarding your company's employees. Our team is here to answer any questions.
- I'm not sure about this - should we just sign up?
Yes! Try it out! That's what free trials are all about. We're here to help.